April 2013: Above Col du Tourmalet heading to Pic du Midi
Looking for a 2013 calendar that features some of the most famous cycling climbs in France, Italy, and Switzerland? Here are two to choose from.
- Big Alps and Pyrenées Climbs. Favourite photos from 2012.
- 2013 Grand Tour Calendar: Photos of big climbs that will appear in the 2013 Giro d’Italia and 2013 Tour de France. Calendar includes dates for all major UCI races.
EDIT: In the Coupon Code section at check-out use code NOVCALENDARS12 and you should get a 25% reduction. May not work for every location. Also, note, Europeans will have VAT added to price. Boo.
A few quick points:
- I am making no money from this. The price is just what is charged by the printing company.
- I am not (even remotely) a professional photographer. All the photos are taken using a portable digital camera. But the quality of the photos has turned out well. This is just for fun.
- While there are cyclists (sometimes me) in a few photos, I have tried to pick photos that highlight the beauty of the climbs.
- I have chosen a site that is inexpensive and has global delivery options (last year’s company has closed). Orders are placed directly with them.
Big Alps and Pyrenées Climbs Calendar
These are some favourite pics from 2012. Below is the preview of photos in the first Calendar (of course, they each come with a calendar page in the finished product).
FLICKR set with large size photos here.
The 2013 Giro / Tour de France Calendar
Below is a preview of photos in the 2nd calendar .
The climbs include:
2013 Giro: Passo Gavia, Passo dello Stelvio, Passo Giau, Col du Galibier, and Mont Cenis.
2013 Tour de France: Col de la Croix Fry, Mont Ventoux, Alpe d’Huez, Col de Sarenne, Col d’Azet, Le Semnoz, and Col de la Madeleine.
FLICKR set with large size photos here. During slide show click on photo for details:
Free Downloadable Files:
If you’d like to preview the calendars, print these yourself, or use as your computer wallpaper, etc. here are four (large!) downloadable files:
1. Full 12 month PDF for Big Alps and Pyrenées Climbs Calendar – click here.
2. Full 12 month PDF for 2013 Giro / TdF Calendar – click here.
3. One page “landscape-size” Calendar with Col d’Izoard – here.