Stage 11 of the 2012 Tour de France is the one big Alps stage this year. With two of the hardest climbs in the Tour – Madeleine and Glandon/Croix de Fer as well as an 18 km final climb to La Toussuire — this will be fun.
- Col du Sanetsch (drone pics)
- Lac d’Emosson and Above
- Video: Les Lacets de Montvernier (and Col de la Madeleine via Col du Chaussy)
- Aguille Croche via Col du Joly
- Mont Salève (drone photos)
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.