This pass has been used for almost 3,000 years to cross the Alps. Julius Caesar crossed with an army in 57 BC. Today, along the route are signs with drawings commemorating Napolean’s crossing with 46,000 soldiers in 1800.
- Col du Sanetsch (drone pics)
- Lac d’Emosson and Above
- Video: Les Lacets de Montvernier (and Col de la Madeleine via Col du Chaussy)
- Aguille Croche via Col du Joly
- Mont Salève (drone photos)
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.