Les Sept Laux (including Pipay & Prapoutel) is a small ski station in the Belledonne Alps between Chambéry and Grenoble. Much higher – hike-able in summer – is a plateau with 7 small lakes.
- Torri di Fraele, Lago di Cancano, and Beyond
- Passo dello Stelvio
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)