High, quiet, beautiful. The route to Cirque de Troumouse just feels off the beaten path. Smaller road, fewer tourists, no ski station, fewer cyclists. My kind of place.
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.
- La Strada Militare Gran Serin
- Colle della Rho, Refuge du Mont-Thabor, Col de la Vallée Etroite
- Golet Hunting in the Juras
- Twenty-Five of the Highest Unpaved Cycling “Roads” in the Alps
- Schwarzsee (Matterhorn)