Near the entrance to the “cycling-mecca” Maurienne valley is a great little road winding up through the woods to Col de Champlaurent. Ten fairly steep kilometres, lots of hairpins and virtually no traffic.
- Passo dello Stelvio
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)
- Col de la Biche and Grand Colombier (the steepest way)