As luck would have it, I have a cycling friend in St Etienne (today’s Paris-Nice finish). Philippe kindly invited me to come see the stage with him after first exploring the very interesting hills of the Parc Naturel Régional du Pilat by bike.
- Col du Sanetsch (drone pics)
- Lac d’Emosson and Above
- Video: Les Lacets de Montvernier (and Col de la Madeleine via Col du Chaussy)
- Aguille Croche via Col du Joly
- Mont Salève (drone photos)
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.