Col de Chérel is another little known, deserted, tough, climb, from Lake Annecy. This is a relatively tough, truly quiet, loop in the Bauges Alps. Note: The top several kilometres of both cols are unpaved roads – I had my 29er mountain bike.
- Col du Sanetsch (drone pics)
- Lac d’Emosson and Above
- Video: Les Lacets de Montvernier (and Col de la Madeleine via Col du Chaussy)
- Aguille Croche via Col du Joly
- Mont Salève (drone photos)
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.