I am in the Pyrénées mountains for the first time ever. For the first ride, I cycled the last two big climbs that will be included in stage 8 of the upcoming 2009 Tour de France – Col de Port and Col d’Agnes. Paradise.
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.
- La Strada Militare Gran Serin
- Colle della Rho, Refuge du Mont-Thabor, Col de la Vallée Etroite
- Golet Hunting in the Juras
- Twenty-Five of the Highest Unpaved Cycling “Roads” in the Alps
- Schwarzsee (Matterhorn)