I am in the Pyrénées mountains for the first time ever. For the first ride, I cycled the last two big climbs that will be included in stage 8 of the upcoming 2009 Tour de France – Col de Port and Col d’Agnes. Paradise.
- Torri di Fraele, Lago di Cancano, and Beyond
- Passo dello Stelvio
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)