The Vallée Verte South of Lake Geneva is a beautiful place to get some climbing in while the big Alps are closed. There are quiet, fairly steep climbs everywhere.
- Col du Sanetsch (drone pics)
- Lac d’Emosson and Above
- Video: Les Lacets de Montvernier (and Col de la Madeleine via Col du Chaussy)
- Aguille Croche via Col du Joly
- Mont Salève (drone photos)
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.