This great loop visits 4 cols, three new to me, and Col de Portes from a couple of new sides. This is one of those rides that I describe as having far more kilometre markers than cars. Superb cycling.
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)
- Col de la Biche and Grand Colombier (the steepest way)
- Col de Pierre Carrée