With five climbs and some of the steepest stretches in the entire Tour, this stage (along with Ventoux) will be the toughest test of the race.
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.
- La Strada Militare Gran Serin
- Colle della Rho, Refuge du Mont-Thabor, Col de la Vallée Etroite
- Golet Hunting in the Juras
- Twenty-Five of the Highest Unpaved Cycling “Roads” in the Alps
- Schwarzsee (Matterhorn)