Stage 11 of the 2012 Tour de France is the one big Alps stage this year. With two of the hardest climbs in the Tour – Madeleine and Glandon/Croix de Fer as well as an 18 km final climb to La Toussuire — this will be fun.
- Torri di Fraele, Lago di Cancano, and Beyond
- Passo dello Stelvio
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)