Stage 11 of the 2012 Tour de France is the one big Alps stage this year. With two of the hardest climbs in the Tour – Madeleine and Glandon/Croix de Fer as well as an 18 km final climb to La Toussuire — this will be fun.
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.
- La Strada Militare Gran Serin
- Colle della Rho, Refuge du Mont-Thabor, Col de la Vallée Etroite
- Golet Hunting in the Juras
- Twenty-Five of the Highest Unpaved Cycling “Roads” in the Alps
- Schwarzsee (Matterhorn)