The snob in me enjoys the fact that during my last three visits to Bourg d’Oisans I have cycled something other than Alpe d’Huez. More seriously, this is a sign that there is lots of great cycling in the region.
- Col du Sanetsch (drone pics)
- Lac d’Emosson and Above
- Video: Les Lacets de Montvernier (and Col de la Madeleine via Col du Chaussy)
- Aguille Croche via Col du Joly
- Mont Salève (drone photos)
- Col du Glandon and Croix de Fer (more drone pics)
- Col du Galibier – (drone pics and some snow)
- Passo della Mulattiera and Col des Acles.