The snob in me enjoys the fact that during my last three visits to Bourg d’Oisans I have cycled something other than Alpe d’Huez. More seriously, this is a sign that there is lots of great cycling in the region.
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)
- Col de la Biche and Grand Colombier (the steepest way)
- Col de Pierre Carrée