This is just a wonderful route. All the roads are well surfaced, deserted, scenic, and often uphill. Although, I need to write to the local mayors to install some missing Col signs.
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)
- Col de la Biche and Grand Colombier (the steepest way)
- Col de Pierre Carrée