Just a short post to let you know that I haven’t yet retired from cycling up Alps. Many thanks to all the people that have been checking up on me and offering best wishes.
- Passo dello Stelvio
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)
- Col de la Biche and Grand Colombier (the steepest way)