After mocking this year’s Tour de Suisse route, I thought I’d better have a look first hand at the the two Hors Categorie climbs that will be raced this Sunday as part of the final 2012 Tour de Suisse stage.
- Torri di Fraele, Lago di Cancano, and Beyond
- Passo dello Stelvio
- Jura Mountain Col Hunting – unpaved
- Cols Clergeon, Sapenay, Cessens, and Chambotte. Plus a Gorge.
- Col de la Croix de Fer via Col du Mollard
- The ViaRhôna
- Vercors: Five Cols, Two Gorges
- Cycle the Alps Traffic-Free: Here’s How (2017 Edition)