As luck would have it, I have a cycling friend in St Etienne (today’s Paris-Nice finish). Philippe kindly invited me to come see the stage with him after first exploring the very interesting hills of the Parc Naturel Régional du Pilat by bike.
- Remote Annecy Cols: Col de la Frasse, Col de Bornette, Golet de Doucy
- Chalet du Gralet and Col du Sac
- Monte Jafferau via Galleria dei Saraceni!
- Lac Bramant and Lac Blanc: High above Croix de Fer
- “Ride the Alps Vaudoises”
- Col de l’Iseran Bike Day
- Bauges Alps Gravel Col Hunting
- Fort de la Platte (and above)