Les Arcs is one of our favourite French high Alps ski stations. The high point is Aguille Rouge at over 3200 metres. I am terrified the few times I have skied down …. but always thought it might be a great cycling goal.
- 4 Cols via trails: Cessens, Sapenay, Clergeon, and Passage du Gros Foug
- Remote Annecy Cols: Col de la Frasse, Col de Bornette, Golet de Doucy
- Chalet du Gralet and Col du Sac
- Monte Jafferau via Galleria dei Saraceni!
- Lac Bramant and Lac Blanc: High above Croix de Fer
- “Ride the Alps Vaudoises”
- Col de l’Iseran Bike Day
- Bauges Alps Gravel Col Hunting