This pass has been used for almost 3,000 years to cross the Alps. Julius Caesar crossed with an army in 57 BC. Today, along the route are signs with drawings commemorating Napolean’s crossing with 46,000 soldiers in 1800.
- Remote Annecy Cols: Col de la Frasse, Col de Bornette, Golet de Doucy
- Chalet du Gralet and Col du Sac
- Monte Jafferau via Galleria dei Saraceni!
- Lac Bramant and Lac Blanc: High above Croix de Fer
- “Ride the Alps Vaudoises”
- Col de l’Iseran Bike Day
- Bauges Alps Gravel Col Hunting
- Fort de la Platte (and above)